Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I found foodbuzz

While surfing for recipe in the office, I found a site called foodbuzz. After clicking here and there and going to it's members site, I'm convinced that this is one really cool site to visit regularly. My passion for cooking has increased recently. Maybe is due to I have my own place now or maybe it's the blood that runs in my family trees. I came from a family where a lot of my aunts and cousins are really good cook.

Due to my hectic job, I never have time to cook and try the recipes books I have on the shelves. Now, I'm starting to flipping the pages to try recipes and kind of create on my recipes. Well, I'm lazy so I tend to cook something that's easy. Well, I better start cooking and publish it here.

Till the next kick...

0 comments:

 

EZepicure Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template